NetSuite Warehouse Management System
(WMS) optimises day-to-day warehouse
DWR is the fastest growing NetSuite Partner in Australia and New Zealand with proven success in working with manufacturers to maximise their investment in NetSuite.
NetSuite’s cloud ERP solution gives Warehouse owners the tools to combine ERP, CRM, HCM and eCommerce to obtain a true 360-degree view of the business.
Download the NetSuite WMS Datasheet to understand its true capability.
• Warehouse and zone definition.
• Item alias/multiple UPCs.
• Task management.
• Cycle count plans.
• EDI/ASN support.
• Unit of measurements.
• Custom menus.
• Codeless mobile customisations.
• Mobile app.
• Recommended putaway.
• Initial load of bin inventory.
• Inbound reversal.
• Auto-populate lot expiry date.
• Stage location transfers.
• Inbound shipment management integration.
• Composite barcodes.
• Define pick strategies.
• Define pack and putaway strategies.
• Auto print item labels on receipt.
• Hide expired lots.
• Multi-order picking.
• Multi-order packing.
• Pick by order type.
• Restrict order changes after picking.
• Pick reversal.
• Staging picked orders.
• Fast processing.
• Wave release process.