Latest DWR news
Cloud computing has made the cost of software cheaper and more modular. As a result, ERP and Accounting Software are now both jockeying for position among both small enterprise and SMB companies. As Forrest Burnson put it, the cloud has made it “a lot easier for SMBs to treat ERP more like an operating expense, […]Read more
If you’re in a B2C business, you probably already know that B2B software features differ in significant ways from B2C solutions. Since customer demographics and the nature of the customer relationship tend to be very different, both B2B and B2C business needs to use features and process that are designed specifically for these processes.Customer volumesB2B […]Read more
If your organisation has outgrown its ERP software, then you’re probably already thinking about implementing a new system. Given it’s a major process that requires substantial investment in time and capital, as well as a long-term commitment, you’ll want to choose carefully and make sure you end up with an ERP platform that matches your […]Read more
There were some great underdog stories in sport this year – The Sharkies and Footscray (sorry, showing my age there!) winning the flag, Chloe Esposito winning gold (look it up, it’s a Rio story everyone should know) and, one of my favourites, the Chicago Cubs winning the ‘World Series’ after one of the longest drought […]Read more
- Generational In-store Retail Preferences not What You Might Think, Study Finds
- Everything You Need to Know About the Wayfair Decision and How NetSuite Can Help
- 5 Reasons (Other Than Free Breakfast) Why NetSuite Customers Are Loving Meetups
- Menu Engineering Your Way to Restaurant Profitability
- Lease Accounting Standards- Ready for a Dramatic Change?
- What’s Your Golden Ticket to Amazing Customer Experiences?
- Report Offers Key Insights into Survival for Emerging Australian Businesses
- Transparency is Vital Step for Restaurants in Addressing Food Allergens
- Wholesale Distributors Have Questions on the Impacts of Tariffs; Here are Some Answers
- Three Takeaways from the 100th National Restaurant Association Show